Friday, April 22, 2011

M40: The Exhibition and Opening Reception

My M40 Exhibition is hung and the Opening Reception is a success. It is great fun and thankfully the jack hammering outside the building started the following day. I really like libraries, particularly this one with its upper balcony of books. The Opening Reception brought all sorts of people in. Myself with Hope and Robin. Rosella (above) runs the gallery and gave me the exhibition. What a fantastic and enthusiastic person. She is full of energy and ideas. Hope gives me an introduction and short talk on myself and my work. She has an art and art history background. After the introductions I talk about my work and take questions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed the bit about the connection with Hope. Looks like a great croud.
Geo

michal (W.I.T.W.I.M.) said...

Rossella, the woman who runs the space asked me to have someone to introduce. I thought of another person who couldn't make it that night and then thought of Hope. She was very good.