Thursday, May 29, 2008

Disclaimer #2

I don’t have all the answers, but I do have a lot of questions about life and the way we live it in this small world together. I am an observer and feel an urge to speak up when I see discrepancies. I feel we can learn from those that have insight (those who have been there longer than we). We can learn from being quiet, listening and watching. From being a humble guest in someone else’s home. I seek truth and love and these things need not be compromised for anything. I see no conflict of interest in choosing this. My weak point is often my negativity that can arise from being on a different page from everyone around me. I need to present things objectively and critically. It does make me nervous when complex issues are simplified, whitewashed or generally not fully exposed. I trust something more when I see all the sides, good and bad, clear and hazy. I want to understand how something works and sort it out for myself before buying into it. I will never make a great follower. To see my previous disclaimer CLICK HERE.

No comments: