Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Science & Progress

I like to bug Nigel as much as I can. Don't feel sorry for him, because he has the same pleasure. One great way to bug him and get a good laugh myself is to tell him in a very authoritative tone some medical wives tale, some extremely simple medical fact, or as in this morning completely ignore his medical credentials. As I am getting over a winter flu I call out to Nigel and in a serious voice I tell him I need him to Google me something when he is next on-line. "Nigel, Google 'white bits in mucus. explain.'" He looks back at me and in an equally straight face says, "hon, I deal with science and progress not whims."

4 comments:

Laura and Ryan said...

You guys are hilarious!! I was laughing out loud reading this. Nice to hear from you again! Does this mean you have internet access already??? Woo hoO!!

Mama Bear said...

that's funny! ha

michal said...

We are supposed to be on line today or tomorrow! Yay! But as of right now...not yet! That is why there is no pictures included of mucus.

Ann Tk said...

Hi Michal,
I thought....besides the humorous interaction between the two of you.....interesting way to "google" a question. I googled the same info myself and saw all the results and then started to feel nauseated.

Warning: This is not a subject for pregnant women who are nauseated to research or those who find mucus jokes stomach turning!!!

....still the same reaction that I used to have,

Mom (with love)