Friday, November 13, 2009

Art Show: Small Scale

SMALL SCALE is a group show with myself and all my sisters. It opens this Wednesday at 7pm at Little Mountain Gallery. My sisters have made some amazing new work...minature sculptures, landscapes, textiles, and my own small sheep paintings. I hope you can all join my sisters for the opening at Little Mountain Gallery 195 East 26th Avenue (just off of Main Street) Vancouver, BC V5V 2G8 Canada OPENING RECEPTION: Wednesday, November 18 from 7-11pm. Exhibition runs from November 18-29, 2009. http://www.littlemountainstudios.ca/?p=271 I have also posted this to Facebook, but as my computer has broken I can't send this invitation out to my mailing list! Sorry about that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How exciting! Wish I were there to view all the lovely Art you & your sisters are going to exhibit!
The Best!