Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hassled by the Fam!

Well, judging from the comments I had better write another blog before even going out to buy some food. I just took the train back in to London from Sheffield. My honey is back and the past week has been spent moving him back into his apartment. What an exhausting job, not to mention him being in the midst of working 9 days straight! I would just like to point out after all the teasing about the lack of blog entries...that we had no phone line (until the last day) or internet connection. All we had was a phone booth down the road, my London mobile phone, and the cows in the surrounding fields. Nigel is funny. His initial comment when I started the blog was a bit of a sarcastic, "we'll see how long that lasts". Hmmm. This week he had several blog suggestions for me, "are you going to write about this on your blog? Are you going to put that on your blog? You can put that on your blog." I am glad he has come around!

2 comments:

Laura and Ryan said...

Um, Michal, cut the excuses girlfriend. I happen to know that cows have secret internet access through their udders that you could have benefitted from.

I'm so pleased to hear that Nigel is now onto the blog idea!!

GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»