Wednesday, October 17, 2012

We Make Stuff


There is an innovative new project in Vancouver called WeMakeStuff. I was really surprised to be invited to be a part of it. My submission is based on my Saint Series that I am only just starting. It is a coffee table book featuring 100 innovators. The book launch is on October 30 which I will be in Vancouver for. Check it out below.

We Make Stuff Video

WeMakeStuff Volume 01 is a stunning book that will showcase one hundred artists and innovators from Vancouver exploring the collision of faith and creativity. It will be a historical document showcasing creative people expressing their process, intent and the tensions of their reality.

The one hundred are artists, innovators, inventors, engineers, architects, designers, film-makers, dancers, programmers, entrepreneurs, chefs and writers. For the first time, their collective voices are being recorded in one ground-breaking publication.






No comments: