Monday, May 11, 2009

Family Photo

This great photo was forwarded to me from my mom via her cousin. My grandma (from my mom's English-Canadian side) sits on the far right with her two sisters. Girls run on both sides of the family. My grandma was as opinionated and stubborn as me. We often clashed as a result, but when we had the same opinion we were a force to be reckoned with (ie: pop is bad for you). I love this picture and could stare at it forever. Above is my grandma again (left) with my uncle and my great grandmother who I met very briefly as a young girl.

2 comments:

Ann Tk said...

I love these pictures, too, Michal.

Maybe because they are special people to me, to us.

Ann/Mom

Joel said...

You have the look of your grandma, especially in the first picture.

Hope all is well in England!