Monday, May 04, 2009

An English Summer Wedding

I have now attended my first English summer wedding in Rochford, Essex. Some of the family members pose together. The children run in the large fields and find the only mud slide in the area! Yes, the wedding lover above does have a radio and earpiece and is listening to the football match. Summer drinks of pims. The flowers are all in bloom. Despite not being a gardener, I am a painter and was taken with the colours. More colours. A view of the grand house from the lawn. The wedding cake which turned out to be a fake. Elaborate tables (with chocolate at every seat). Looking down from the upstairs level. Dessert. The sun sets.

2 comments:

Laura and Ryan said...

Your comment about Keith had me laughing out loud!! Hilarious! (and I can relate)

michal (W.I.T.W.I.M.) said...

Yes, I spotted him standing with that group of people pretending to be part of the conversation while really focussed entirely on the match.