Saturday, March 17, 2007

Blogger Frustrations!

Is anyone completely frustrated with the new format that Blogger has transfered into for managing your blog? I AM!!!! I don't know if they have not worked out the glitches for Mac computers or what, but it is almost impossible to blog anymore. If I post any pictures the blog is fine until I check it the next day and then none of the pictures are there anymore. I have to go through the whole process of uploading them again. This last time I have already erased them. Secondly when I write a blog there is a Word Verification that I have to type in. If I am on the same page for more than a minute it says the page is expired and erases everything I have done. I have developed a tricky way of copying everything, renewing the page, pasting it all again then hoping I have typed in the word verification quickly enough that it won't erase my new blog again. Another problem includes Spell Check not working at all at any time! Excuse the typos! I have had it. Any thoughts from anyone out there?! Explanations?!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hey Michal,
I totally agree... I've been so aggravated by having to sign-in twice now, and everything is more of a hassle now, it almost made me give up on Blogger for a few months... that's why I haven't posted anything in a while... the new format confused me and seemed like way too much effort.

Anonymous said...

You can apply to have the Word Verification taken off your blog page when you upload new blogs. That makes things heaps better! I am not sure what to do about the photos...I think they may now have a limit to how much you can upload...but why don't they tell you if you are over. Mine is published then erased the next day!

Mic