Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Exhibition at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

 My exhibition at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital comes down today. It was a whirlwind show. I painted the images on returning from Canada in November. Above is a shot from my studio as I get ready.
I sometimes takes shots of paintings in the middle of painting them. This one I felt had a really nice feel half finished and I wanted to document it to compare it to the finished piece. You can see the last painting underneath (I have flipped the painting upsidedown).
Here is a shot of the finished piece (under terrible lighting).
In the end this one area was too small to hang all the paintings. I had to sacrifice one of my favourite images because a weaker another painting actually made the grouping look better.
 
 Further down my Antoinette series is hung.
I come back during daylight hours and get this shot.

(I just want to say having a new computer and a new blogger format suddenly makes blogging easy again!) Now to finish Croatia and the house blogs!

No comments: