Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Whistler

I realize I have to finish posting the rest of our honeymoon. So I will scoot through the rest so you can get an idea of where we were and what we were up to!

We got suckered into a time share talk that was promised to be no more then 1.5 hours. Three whole hours later we left with our free $100 gift certificate for any shop or restaurant in Whistler. We spent it at a nice restaurant.


Nigel in the restaurant.


Me in the restaurant. I think I look natural in this picture.


Nigel liked this picture better of me. (Does anyone else feel it looks a bit posed?)


The rest are pictures of Whistler lit up at night.











2 comments:

Laura and Ryan said...

Fun. Nice pics. I also like the 2nd picture of you better. Although it looks a tad posed, you have a lovely, natural smile on your face. What a hottie.

:)

Anonymous said...

The first pic kind of looks like you just sat through a 3 hour talk.

But I think you are hot all the time!!

T